• Due to an attack of spammers, I recently purged a number of account. Unfortunately I seem to have deleted one user (Frog2001[UGC] ) who shouldn't have been. If that's you, let me know.

Nova Imperium Demands New Emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
Isolationist group Nova Imperium has declared its intention to install a new Emperor.
The group's leader, recently identified as ex-navy admiral Duke Kaeso Mordanticus and known as the Imperator, said:
"The Empire has been weakened by collaborating with its enemies. Aegis drains our resources to protect foreign systems from the Thargoids, our security forces are stretched thin defending non-Imperial systems, and Princess Duval sullies her honourable name by dallying with a Federal libertine."
"Our people demand stronger leadership. We will achieve this by installing a new Emperor – one who will restore the glory of the Empire!"
Political journalist Cassia Carvalho commented in The Imperial Herald:
"Naturally there has been no response from Arissa Lavigny-Duval. But for many citizens, Mordanticus has articulated their unease about inter-superpower cooperation. With support for Nova Imperium increasing rapidly, a silent minority may now have found a voice."

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom