League of Reparation Agents Apprehended

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
A homicide attempt by terrorist organisation the League of Reparation has been foiled, and the would-be killers taken into custody.
The arrests were made by Chief Inspector Kay Kilbride of Alliance Interpol, who is part of the united taskforce investigating the League. She released this statement:
"I am pleased to confirm that the latest assassination attempt by the League of Reparation has been prevented, and that we have apprehended several of the group's members."
"The operation involved revealing the location of one Dinah Law, a descendant of INRA employee Trystan Law. We anticipated that the League would follow its modus operandi and attempt to eliminate Ms Law, so with her cooperation we placed taskforce agents at her home. Fortunately, there were able to overpower the terrorists."
"The captives have been transported to a secure Interpol facility for interrogation. Our primary aim is to establish the identity of Nexus – the entity that provides the organisation's members with their instructions. I have already conducted preliminary questioning of the prisoners and have acquired some significant facts."
"I'm confident that this is the beginning of the end for the League of Reparation, and that the taskforce's efforts will soon pay off."

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom