Engineer Reveals Link to Terrorist Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
Liz Ryder, an engineer based in the Eurybia system, has confirmed that her designs for an explosive match those used by NMLA terrorists against Imperial starports.
Her statement was distributed by Vox Galactica:
"Under a private contract from what appeared to be the Eurybia Blue Mafia, I designed demolition charges capable of delivering a secondary payload. At no point did I know these would be customised to hold Thargoid caustic enzymes or used in terrorist activities. Until recently, I had no idea that the starport bombings were caused by modified versions of my design."
"I have since discovered that my contractors used false identification, and now seem to be untraceable. It appears that the NMLA, or people working for them, infiltrated the Eurybia Blue Mafia to access my services."
"To help clear the Eurybia Blue Mafia, which has supported me for years, I have provided Imperial investigators with all the data I have regarding this contract. I urge the Empire to accept that we were all deceived by the terrorists."
The Imperial Internal Security Service confirmed that the warrant for Liz Ryder's arrest has been rescinded and it is reviewing her information, which may lead to locating the source of the Thargoid enzymes used in the bombs.

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom