Corrs Toy Emporium Calls for Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
*Pilots' Federation ALERT*
Sandra Corrs, CEO of the largest manufacturer of children's toys in the core systems, has requested help this holiday season.
Many parents will be familiar with Sandra's Workshop, recognising the company logo stamped across countless datapads, interactive suites and tactile play sets designed for youngsters. But the joy of this year's festive season is at risk, with the recent Thargoid invasion impacting the Workshop's distribution chain.
In an interview with Vox Galactica, Corrs explained:
"We typically use a fleet of transports provided by our partner company, Dolph's Routes, to deliver presents to good children all across the bubble. But those transports have been assigned to provide evacuation support to 63 Tauri. Entirely understandable, and I applaud the company for its brave work. But it does leave many presents without a sleigh, as my grandfather used to say!"
"I'm hoping that independent pilots will fill the vacancy left to deliver festive gifts to the children in time for the upcoming holidays. Arrangements will be made to provide a variety of wonderful rewards for those pilots who help keep youthful spirits high in these troubling times."
Pilots willing to help Sandra's Workshop can collect festive gifts from the Frost Dock outpost in the Njambalba system. A beacon outside Frost Dock will distribute delivery information when scanned.

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom