Rare Goods Delivered for Harold Duval's Memorial Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
*Pilots Federation ALERT: For the attention of all Commanders*
Memorial preparations complete.
A request by the Empire to honour the passing of Prince Harold Duval with rare items has received an impressive response, earning the gratitude of the Imperial Family.
Shipments of Ngadandari Fire Opals, Esuseku Caviar, Lavian Brandy and Kamitra Cigars were transported to the memorial ceremony at the Imperial Palace on Capitol. The body of the Prince will remain in state for another week, prior to reaching its final resting place within the Hall of Martyrs.
Pilots who delivered these commodities can now collect their rewards at Oterma Station in the Baal system.
Achenar system permits will be processed and automatically allocated by the 3rd of October 3306.
In recognition of this achievement, Gutamaya Corporation ships will be available at a 20% discount from the 2nd of October 3306 to the 9th of October 3306.
Princess Aisling Duval told the media:
"I wish to thank everyone for their kindness during this difficult time. I've taken much comfort from knowing that my father will never be forgotten."
"For now, I want to make it clear that all efforts to eliminate the brutal terrorists responsible for his death have my full support. I urge every citizen to reject the destructive dogma of Marlinism and work together for a stronger Empire."

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom