Lori Jameson Denounces Terrorist Organisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
The engineer Lori Jameson has made a public statement regarding the League of Reparation. The terrorist group claims to be seeking justice for the betrayal of her ancestor, the legendary pilot Commander John Jameson.
Her message was recorded at Jameson Memorial and broadcast by several media networks:
"There's been a lot of speculation about what connection I might have with the so-called League of Reparation, which has murdered a number of people in recent weeks. The answer is none whatsoever. Like all of you, I am sickened by this bizarre form of genealogical terrorism."
"I'm not prepared to discuss my family in a public forum, but I want everyone to know that I am personally appalled by this, and am doing everything I can to help the authorities."
"I'm sure that Nexus – whoever or whatever it might be – is listening to this message. So to them I say: stop. These acts of revenge for my great-grandfather are misguided, unnecessary and evil. If you really want to honour his name, you'll allow us to live in peace without fear."
Senior Agent Tanya Ramirez, a member of the tri-power taskforce dedicated to stopping the League, added:
"I can confirm that Lori Jameson is cooperating with our investigation. We are completely satisfied that she, her family and her associates are entirely unconnected to the League of Reparation. We hope that her message convinces Nexus to see sense and stop this pointless violence."

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom