Leaders Respond to Azimuth Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
The anti-xeno operation in HIP 22460 involving Azimuth Biotech and the superpowers has drawn comments from prominent political figures.
Emperor Arissa Lavigny-Duval: "I agree with Senator Patreus that supporting Azimuth's proposal remains our most practical course of action. However, alternative options for tackling the Thargoid threat are required."
Princess Aisling Duval: "Salvation is clearly a master of self-promotion and public manipulation. I only hope that the Empire does not regret associating with this distasteful individual."
Prime Minister Edmund Mahon: "Our military presence in HIP 22460, coupled with the strategic defence pact with Sirius Corporation, shows that the long-term security of Allied systems remains our priority."
Councillor Nakato Kaine: "Two ruthless corporations with disreputable histories, and the Alliance is now collaborating with both. This a deeply regrettable chapter in our history."
President Zachary Hudson: "I have every confidence in the Federal Navy to protect Salvation while the Proteus Wave is prepared. This is a long-overdue reprisal against an intractable and relentless enemy."
Shadow President Felicia Winters: "Azimuth's superweapon is effective, I'll admit. But I'm unhappy with relying on this clandestine organisation, rather than an accountable anti-xeno agency."
CEO Li Yong-Rui: "Sirius Corporation is observing activities in HIP 22460 with great interest. I am keen to explore cooperation with Azimuth Biotech on developing new products using Proteus Wave technology."
Simguru Pranav Antal: "The advanced electromagnetic sciences developed by the Guardians over a million years ago remain poorly understood, even to Utopia's keenest minds. The safety and effectiveness of Salvation's device cannot be guaranteed."

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom