Jasmina Halsey Becomes Federal Ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
Former President Jasmina Halsey has joined the Federal Diplomatic Corps to become an ambassador to the Alliance.
In recent years Halsey served as an advisor to Prime Minister Mahon, but returned to the Federation in January to stand as a witness in the Starship One trial. She was a guest of Shadow President Felicia Winters at the Galactic Summit, and both were evacuated back to Mars when it was cancelled.
At a press conference, Ambassador Halsey said:
"Being at the conference reminded me that the political arena is where I belong. My new responsibilities allow me to continue serving the Federation while making use of my experience within the Alliance, and hopefully build stronger bridges between the two."
Elijah Beck, head of the Alliance Office of Diplomatic Relations, sent this message:
"Jasmina's level-headed advice has calmed many tense political situations. This is the ideal role for a diplomat of her calibre, and I look forward to working with her again."
In related news, the Federal Diplomatic Corps confirmed that Ambassador Jordan Rochester had been recalled from duty to be reassigned. Most of the Empire and Federation's embassies in each other's space have been closed since November 3306.

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom