Hudson Praises Merchant Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
Shadow President Hudson returned to Mars today, where a throng of eager reporters waited to get the latest scoop on the Shadow President's campaign to remove President Halsey from office. Instead the Shadow President had some choice words to say about the Merchant Marines and their unsanctioned operations in Empire space.
"I hear there's been a lot of nasty accusations flying around Congress the last few days. Some have even used words like agent provocateurs, rebels, terrorists. All used to describe the brave men and women fighting to preserve our safety out there in the black."
"Well, I have another word for you."
"Heroes."
"The Empire is ramping up for war, we can all see that. It's only a matter of time before they set their eyes on Sol. Will we just sit here and watch them come? Is that how the birthplace of civilisation is going to be fall?"
"Obviously I can't condone Federal forces operating in Imperial space. Certainly Congress didn't authorise any such action. However, I can't help but respect those brave fools for what they're trying to do."
"Get home safe, Commanders. We'll be waiting for you when you do."

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom