Fire Destroys Supratech Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
A manufacturing complex owned by computer company Supratech has been destroyed by fire.
All on-site personnel managed to escape the blaze without injury. Emergency crews were soon in attendance, but were unable to prevent the fire from swiftly consuming the facility.
Supratech CEO Scorpio DeVorrow made this statement:
"I regret to announce that the fire has ruined our main production complex. Dozens of prototype Torc units were also irreparably damaged. This is a severe setback in the development of our new design."
"Investigators have been unable to pinpoint the cause of the blaze, or to explain why the fire-suppression system in our state-of-the-art complex malfunctioned so completely. Along with the security cameras, internal alarms and thermal sensors."
Maddox Hurd, head of rival company Herculean Machines, commented:
"I'm glad to hear that everyone made it out okay. But I have to say, if Supratech's facilities are that poorly designed, I'd hate to imagine what their products are like."
Both companies are due to unveil new personal computing devices at the Rackham Ultratech Expo in October, although it is now unclear if Supratech will take part in the trade show.

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom