Delivery Campaign Helps Fund Imperial Charity

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
*Pilots' Federation ALERT*
An initiative in the Cemiess system has procured sufficient rare items to ensure a successful Citizens' Relief Trust gala.
The new charitable organisation will establish support centres for the relatives of Imperial citizens who have died as a result of Thargoid aggression. The trust's patron, Princess Aisling Duval, made a declaration via public media:
"The quantity of Eshu Umbrellas, Xihe Biomorphic Companions and Chateau De Aegaeon that we received have gladdened my heart. I am already preparing invitations for a splendid charity gala at my palace on Emerald, where these luxuries will be auctioned to raise capital for the Citizens' Relief Trust."
"I offer my personal thanks to everyone who took part in this campaign. Your efforts will directly honour those who paid the ultimate price in this horrific conflict with the Thargoids."
Shipments of wine and fish were also provided, and will be served to the expected attendees and related entourages.
A public statement was also made by Senator Denton Patreus:
"It is Imperial Navy protocol to provide financial support to the families of all officers, crew and support staff whose lives are lost in the performance of their duties. Nevertheless, we all appreciate Her Highness's public spirit, and I'm pleased to see just how much the noble houses are prepared to sacrifice to assist the citizenry."
Contributing pilots can now collect payment for their deliveries at Mackenzie Relay in the Cemiess system. Luxury vessel paint jobs will be made available to qualifying pilots soon. Lavigny's Legion has confirmed that it will also reimburse combat bonds.

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom