Azimuth's Plan Elicits Further Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
Prominent figures on the political stage have commented on Salvation's anti-xeno operation in the HIP 22460 system. Key points from each are collated below.
Archon Delaine: "My opinion on the Thargoids remains the same: burn them all! As I stated at the Galactic Summit, the Kumo nation stands ready to help wipe out these alien scum."
Yuri Grom: "I trust Salvation as little as I trust the Federation. What guarantee do we have that this Proteus Wave will not be turned against human targets, once the Thargoids are dealt with?"
Senator Zemina Torval: "Azimuth Biotech has emerged as a strategically significant corporation. I've advised the Imperial Senate to establish long-term commercial links that are mutually beneficial."
Hadrian Augustus Duval: "The Thargoids are a genuine threat. Yet I hope that our military collaboration with the Alliance and the Federation is a temporary measure only. The Empire must develop the strength to stand alone."
First Minister Octavia Volkov: "Thargoid attack is an ever-present danger for the Marlinist Colonies. We are observing events closely. Personally I do not view Azimuth as a trustworthy ally."
Ambassador Jasmina Halsey: "I'm pleased to see the Federation working closely with the Alliance, but disappointed that it is limited to anti-xeno matters. Whatever happens in HIP 22460, we should grasp this opportunity to increase diplomatic as well as military cooperation."

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom