Azimuth Announces Experimental Weapons Stabiliser

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalNet News

Your Galaxy In Focus
Azimuth Biotech has revealed prototypes of a module which improves hardpoint capacity for AX ships at the TZ Arietis Weapon Expo.
The event showcased a range of military products to entice governments, corporations and private groups into contracts with arms suppliers. But the current demand for anti-xeno weaponry meant that Azimuth Biotech's announcement gained the greatest media attention.
CEO Torben Rademaker delivered a presentation on the expo's main stage:
"Azimuth's experimental weapons stabiliser is designed to redistribute the physical stresses that experimental modules place upon a ship's structural integrity. Its unique technology will allow ships to utilise AX weapons above the current limit of four, expanding a pilots' options when engaging Thargoid vessels."
"The medium variant of our stabiliser allows one additional experimental weapon to be installed, while the large variant can facilitate two additional experimental weapons. Both stabilisers support the enhanced AX missile racks and multi-cannons that recently became available."
"While I have your attention, I'd like to add that Azimuth utterly condemns the recent pardon of the war criminal Aden Tanner. It is shocking that Aegis's unprovoked attack against our headquarters at Hind Mine could be glossed over so easily. We have informed the Federation that Azimuth has no intention of relinquishing our ownership of the Musashi, the megaship commanded by Tanner during his failed attempt to steal company assets."
During the weapons expo, Azimuth Biotech made successful deals to commercially manufacture its experimental weapons stabilisers. An initiative is being planned to acquire the raw materials needed to establish mass production.

Source: Galnet News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom